For a smooth, total-body workout the HealthRider 1250 elliptical cross trainer really packs a punch. The 10kg (22lbs) flywheel ensures gliding motion stride after stride, letting you tackle one of the 20 pre-set workouts or use iFit Live to expand your workout horizons. The elliptical has an ergonomic design with oversized pedals for a more comfortable experience. The 20 levels of digital resistance with Silent Magnetic Resistance and the 5 incline positions provide the challenge to get your heart beating. Enjoy your session more with the built-in speakers and mp3 port, the backlit LCD display and heart rate measurement from the dual pulse grip sensors or via a Polar compatible wireless heart rate receiver. With a maximum user weight of 135kg (297lbs) the HealthRider 1250 elliptical cross trainer will cater to almost all users’ needs.
- 10kg (22lbs) Flywheel; 20 Levels of Digital Resistance with SMR; Stride Length: 50.8cm (20”)
- Backlit LCD Display; 3-20 Degrees Incline (5 Positions); 20 Workouts + iFit Live Compatibility
- Pulse Grip Sensors + Polar Compatible Wireless Heart Rate Receiver; iPod/mp3 Compatible;
- Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Speakers; Dimensions: L=171cm (67.3”), W=62cm (24.4”), H=174cm (68.5”)
- Weight 76kg/167lbs; Warranty: 5 Y Frame, 2 Parts, Labour (Must Register Within 28 Days to Get 2nd Y)