A top quality posture corrector / bad back lumbar brace offering both compression and support to the upper and lower back (lumbar). Provides comfort, support and warmth to relieve pain. Say goodbye to aching back pain and slouching shoulders
The Unisex Adjustable Posture Correction Neoprene back support is the most recommended brace in the market by Doctors and Physiotherapists. Designed by back experts, this brace aims to provide both stability and flexibility to the users by improving posture. The lightweight design gives the user complete freedom of movement.
The ingenious Ergonomic design of the brace together with pull mechanism means it gently pulls back the shoulders the neck and head are straightened while aligning the spine. The posture
correction belt is easy to wear under clothes and gives no
discomfort. The brace offers soft protective padding for the
clavicle to stabilise area. The position of neutral ‘ shoulder
retraction’ is held by the brace, so the shoulder is relaxed back
and hence provides the optimal position for healing of injury and
The Magnetic posture support also helps ease pain and corrects poor posture. The magnetic posture support is easy to wear and gives no discomfort. Its lightweight design enables the wearer to use the support hidden under clothing. Within the support are strategically placed magnets that target the spine and lumbar region.
Wear it when walking, Exercising, Working, it is completely discreet
- aids treatment of back problems such as poor posture, backaches, neck and shoulder pain, curvature of the spine (Scoliosis), Osteoporosis, mild to moderate Kyphosis, slumped shoulders, indigestion and erratic bowl. Posture Correction and Round shoulder Clavicle Fracture and AC joint Support
- Offload Neurological symptom from Brachial Plexus area Support Thoracic spine and CT junction
- Front closure design for easy application. Neoprene Elastic and velcro material combined with strap padding and soft back padding provide a comfortable fit
- separate thoracic pad zone to direct pressure in this area of support, prevents deformation of spinal column and eases human body fatigue
- What size do I need: SIZING GUIDE – Measure chest circumference Size Cm inches Small 80 cm Medium 85 cm Large 90cm X-Large 100 cm XX-Large 110cm