Contributes to your heart and cardiovascular wellness
Provides powerful antioxidant support
Important for Statin drug users – taking Q-Sorb Co Q-10 can help replenish what Statin drugs can deplete.
Note: Coenzyme Q-10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for Statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medications while supplementing with Coenzyme Q-10.
- ingredients: Rice Bran Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Soy Lecithin, Yellow Beeswax, Titanium Dioxide Color.
- composition: Serving Size 1 Softgel: Q-Sorb TM Coenzyme Q-10 30 mg
- How to use: For adults, take one (1) to three (3) softgels one to three times daily, preferably with meals. No Artificial Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium free.
- free of: No Yeast, lactose, sugar, preservatives and synthetic colors and flavors The product is hypoallergenic”
- What You Should Know: A varied- balanced diet and a healthy life style are important. Nutritional are not a substitute for a varied diet. The daily dose should not be exceed WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.”