Console: 5X8X8 – Matrix LED Display 7-Window LED Display Console Feedback:Time,Distance Speed,Heart Rate,Elevation,Calories and PACE Programs:Goal (3)Reverse Quick key : WALK、JOG、RUN LEVEL、RISE、ASCEND and Cooling Fan control Floor Space:83″x39 1/2″(2108x1005mm) Max.User Weight:400Lbs(180Kgs) Running area: 60″x22″(150cmx160cm) Elevation:0%～15%，1000Lbs(454Kgs) The PT10 treadmill is the one of the finest pieces of cardio equipment designed and produced by Steelflex. The concept of the PT10 treadmill is one of style, energy saving consumption and eco-friendly design. It’s server motor will save up to 40% energy compared to traditional powered treadmills, and 98% of the materials used in making the PT10 are recyclable. Above all, the PT10 is not only the normal treadmill, but also a greater rehab machine. It’s “reverse” function can help rehab users in training of side and backward walking. The long handrail design provides the complete protection. Thrust Motor Speed:0.2～24KPH (0.1~15MPH) Motor:4 HP ECO-AC Server Motor Motor Control :Space Vector PWM Control Deck:1 “(25.4mm) Cushioning:8-point Elastomer System BELT:2-Ply Urethane High Density Conductivity Rollers:Precision mode 3″(75mm) with Large O.D.Bearings Belt Tracking:Guided Frame:Heavy Gauge Steel,Welded Frame
- Steeflex Rehabilitation commercially rated treadmill designed with easy-to-operate functions and increased safety features.
- Low start-up speed of 0.2 mph for easy use by elderly or for patients in rehabilitation.
- “Reverse” function can help rehab users in the training of side and backward walking.
- Three incline functions (ASCEND, RISE AND LEVEL). Up to 15% inclination.
- Large running surface area 60″x22″ (150cm x 160cm)