Perfect for those on a diet, looking to lose weight, tone up, build muscle or improve fitness, the VonHaus Body Fat Scales offer more than just your average weight reading.
Essential for those looking to enjoy the benefits of a healthier lifestyle, the scales offer a highly accurate body composition analysis for successful weight loss and body management.
How Do The Scales Work?
Using Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA), the scales measure the electrical impedance of current through the body’s tissues to gain an estimate of body composition. This is then used to calculate a reading for your Total Body Water (TBW), along with the proportion of the body classed as ‘fat free body mass’.
As well as offering readings for body fat %, the state of the art VonHaus Body Fat Scales also calculate body hydration %, body muscle % and body bone %.
With a maximum load capacity of 150kg / 330lb, measuring increments of 100g / 0.2lb and with the option to switch between metric and imperial units, programming the scales to suit your individual needs is simple.
The VonHaus Body Fat Scales feature a fantastic setting which calculates your ideal daily calorie intake – great if you’re looking to gain or lose weight.
All readings are clearly displayed on a large 74 x 35.6 mm display screen. Made from ultra-strong 6mm tempered glass, these compact, slimline scales will make an attractive addition to your home as well as an incredibly useful one.
Capable of storing the information of up to 12 people, the VonHaus Body Fat Scales are ideal for individuals and families alike.
Automatic turn on
Low battery alert
Powered by 1 x 3V Lithium Cell (CR032) – included.
- The easy and practical way to monitor your health at home! Keep track of body fat % and water % through BIA (Bioeletrical Impedance Analysis) principles, body hydration %, body muscle %, body bone %, recommended daily calorie allowance and weight.
- Compact design constructed from 6mm thick ultra slim toughened glass can withstand up to 330lb / 150kg weight. Measures in increments of 0.2lb / 100g, with the option to switch between metric or imperial.
- Features include automatic turn on / off, low battery and overload alerts.
- Large, easy to read 74 x 35.6 mm display screen. Memory stores data of up to 12 people – great for the whole family.
- Powered by 1 x 3V Lithium Cell (CR032) – included FREE with the scale. Free Extended 2 Year Warranty – Registration Required. *Terms and Conditions apply